DPRTE 2020 attracts a wide range of top sponsors
Sponsors are signing up to support the UK’s premier defence procurement event of 2020.
Defence Procurement, Research, Technology & Exportability (DPRTE) 2020 is a one-day event which will be held at the Farnborough International Exhibition Centre on April 1, 2020.
Delegates can visit exhibitors’ stands ranging from infrastructure to training support, arrange individual meetings with some of the largest names in Defence, including Airbus and QinetiQ, and hear key speakers from the MOD and Defence world. Sponsors are also queuing up to be associated with the event:
- NDI is a community for championing UK manufacturers, enabling them to connect, share, solve problems and create opportunities together through different channels and events.
- British multinational telecommunications conglomerate Vodafone Group plc, based in London and Newbury, operates in 26 countries with almost 444 million customers worldwide.
- Commerce Decisions Ltd provides software products and services supporting procurement and post contract review processes for buyers and suppliers.
- Dell, the US multinational computer technology company, develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services with the aim of driving digital transformation worldwide.
- Softcat is a provider of IT infrastructure to the corporate and public sectors, based in Marlow, but with offices across the UK and in Ireland.
- Team Leidos consists of Leidos, the global science and technology company which provides solutions in the defence, intelligence, civil and health markets, supported by key partners Kuehne + Nagel and TVS Supply Chain Solutions.
- Veolia is a leader in optimized resource management. Provides water management, waste management and energy service to communities and industries globally.
- CDS Defence Services is an award-winning technical consultancy which employs ex-service personnel to provide high quality communications and support engineering services to clients in the global Defence sector.
- SBL is a leading provider of technology solutions and services to the public sector which, in July 2019, was awarded the UK MOD’s Microsoft 365 Agreement, worth £190m.
Simon Burges, Managing Director of DPRTE, said:
“We’re delighted that so many successful companies that benefit from their relationship with the Defence acquisition and supply chain sector are so keen to support DPRTE 2020.
“Their presence highlights the growing importance of the event in the procurement calendar and we hope that delegates will be able to take advantage of their presence for some productive engagement.”
What To Expect at DPRTE
DPRTE is officially supported by key Defence prime contractors and Government procurement organisations.
With more than 1,500 delegates from the UK MOD, academia and industry attending, and a new Infrastructure zone, DPRTE 2020 will be the largest gathering of key people from across the UK’s £20 billion-plus annual defence acquisition and supply chain marketplace.
The event offers a unique platform for buyers and suppliers of all sizes to engage across a range of interactive and educational features to enhance knowledge, collaboration and develop business opportunities.