Winning Tenders Skills Zone
You might have had some experience in bidding for public sector contracts in Scotland, however, just how much do you really understand about the process and what the buyer is looking for?
Do you find yourself spending a lot of time responding but not winning? Can you interpret a specification to find out exactly what the procurement buyer is looking for?
The Winning Tenders zone will help answer these questions. Brought to you by PASS (Procurement Advice and Support Service), the sessions will look at key issues that impact suppliers bidding for public sector contracts in Scotland.
Topics covered will include:
- Contractors Guide to Market Engagement
- Addressing Social and Environmental Benefits in Your Tender
- How to Differentiate your Bid
- Relationship Management – the supplier role
- Top Tips to Successful Tendering