These days procurement isn’t just about cost or price. Delivering against a wide range of requirements is now part of the procurement process, to ensure we build a better society for all Scotland’s inhabitants.
Improving your procurement skills helps to create better procurement practices, which in turn creates a more prosperous Scotland for all.
Procurement Skills Zone
Sessions in the Procurement Skills Zone at Procurex Scotland will allow you to further your career development opportunities by upskilling in key areas of public sector procurement. These sessions will offer a one stop shop for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of procurement.
Sessions are free to attend, and ALL sessions are CPD Certified and count towards CIPS Chartered Status. Confirmed sessions include:
- The use of Regulation 33 for Urgent Requirements
- Competitive Procedure and Competitive Dialogue – Pro’s and Con’s
- Delivering Social and Environmental Benefits through Procurement
- Rules on Extensions to Existing Contracts
- What Brexit might mean for Procurement